- See the best of the Blue Mountains on a private overnight safari
- Escape the tourist trail on a small-group tour, limited to eight people
- Spot native Australian wildlife in its natural environment
- Accommodation, some meals, and park fees are included on your tour
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Youth rates applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant rates only applies when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- All rates are on the basis of 2 adults per room (double or twin share). A single supplement applies
- Child, youth and infant rates are on the basis of a shared family room with 2 adults and 1 infant, child or youth. A single room supplement applies.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Dingo Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Inside the Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage - A Private Wildlife Safari Overnight.