3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Soak up views of Sydney’s iconic skyline set to a soundtrack of live Jazz on this 3-hour lunch cruise of Sydney Harbour. Set sail on a scenic cruise, passing landmarks like Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House and Luna Park. Then, tuck into a delicious 3-course set menu, followed by dessert, while enjoying the onboard entertainment, performed by jazz and blues musicians, and making the most of the licensed bar (own expense).
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- 3-course carvery and seafood set menu plus a selection of desserts
Saved to wishlist!
3 hours on Sydney Harbour
Live Jazz & Light pop entertainment
Prizes and giveaways
The longest cruising route on Sydney Harbour
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vagabond Cruises
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jazz Lunch Cruise on Sydney Harbour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Jazz Lunch Cruise on Sydney Harbour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Jazz Lunch Cruise on Sydney Harbour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jazz Lunch Cruise on Sydney Harbour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesFood, Wine & NightlifeSydneyDining Experiences - New South WalesDining Experiences - Hunter ValleyDining Experiences - Port StephensCategory
Sydney Olympic ParkMt. Kosciuszko National ParkPitt Street MallWILD LIFE Sydney ZooSEA LIFE® Sydney AquariumBalmoral Overseas Passenger Terminal (OPT)Bradleys HeadShark IslandAvalon BeachParliament HouseThe Star SydneySydney Central Business DistrictSydney Harbour Tall ShipsCircular QuayCockle Bay WharfAustralian National Maritime MuseumBridgeClimb SydneyGoat IslandWhite Bay Cruise Terminal (WBCT)