10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains the easy way on this private guided tour from Sydney. Travelers short on time in Australia will especially benefit from this guided tour, as you won’t have to worry about wasting time on public transport. Enjoy some of the area’s must-do activities, such as kangaroo spotting, and spectacular views of mountains and waterfalls.
- Transfers from central Sydney are included
- Blue Mountains National Park entry fees are included
- Travel by comfortable Minivan
- Visit spots that large bus tours don’t go to
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off from Sydney CBD
Travel in a modern minivan
Complementary bottled water
Food and drinks, unless specified
Attraction entry fees or activity fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup at Sydney CBD.
Please leave hotel / Airbnb details at the special request section before you check out.
- Sydney Airport, Airport Dr, Mascot, New South Wales 2020 Australia
- Overseas passenger terminal
- White Bay Cruise Terminal, 2041 James Craig Rd, Rozelle NSW 2039, Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Contact SYDNEY TOP TOURS if you need a customized tour itinerary
- Our vehicle does not consist of disability access facilities
- Physical fitness is an essential if you want to explore all the areas
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sydney Top Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Blue Mountains Day Trip from Sydney with amazing lookouts (Private Tour)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Blue Mountains Day Trip from Sydney with amazing lookouts (Private Tour)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Blue Mountains Day Trip from Sydney with amazing lookouts (Private Tour)
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSydneyShore Excursions - New South WalesBus Tours - New South WalesPorts of Call Tours - New South WalesHistorical Tours - New South WalesFull-day Tours - New South WalesShore Excursions - Hunter ValleyBus Tours - Hunter ValleyPorts of Call Tours - Hunter ValleyHistorical Tours - Hunter ValleyFull-day Tours - Hunter ValleyShore Excursions - Port StephensBus Tours - Port StephensPorts of Call Tours - Port StephensHistorical Tours - Port StephensFull-day Tours - Port StephensCategory
Capitol TheatreGarden IslandMuseums Discovery CentreBridgeClimb SydneyHyde Park Barracks MuseumPowerhouse MuseumThe Star SydneyChinese Garden of FriendshipBradleys HeadSydney Harbour Tall ShipsShark IslandSydney Cricket GroundSydney Fish Market (SFM)Kiama BlowholeSydney Jewish Museum Customs HouseAustralian National Maritime MuseumSydney Central Business DistrictCircular QuaySydney Tower Eye