Are you interested in?
Blue Mountains Tours
35 Tours & Activities
Private Sightseeing Tours
284 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
604 Tours & Activities
10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Enjoy a private full-day tour from Sydney to the Blue Mountains, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Admire the scenic Jamison Valley, Three Sisters rock formations, and have lunch in the quaint village of Leura (not included). Explore the rain forest at Scenic World, which features the Scenic Skyway and Scenic Railway rides (own expense). Admire towering waterfalls, forest-clad mountains, and sculptural rocks, and see native Australian animals at Featherdale Wildlife Park. Stop for photos at Sydney Olympic Park on the return drive to your Sydney hotel.
- Private full-day tour to the Blue Mountains, from Sydney
- Learn about the history and wildlife of the Blue Mountains National Park
- See spectacular locales including the Jamison Valley, Three Sisters, and the rain forest
- Have the option to take one of the famous rides at Scenic World and observe animals at Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Hear informative commentary from the professional guide
- Travel in comfort in an air-conditioned private vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Flexibility of your own Private Tour
Hotel pickup and drop-off
National Park fees
Featherdale Wildlife Park
Live commentary on board
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up from your Sydney Hotel or other central location within 5km of the city centre. We can also meet you as you arrive at Sydney International or Domestic Airports.
For groups of 11 people or more, there is an additional fee of AUD$10 per person to accommodate your luggage for Cruise Ship and Airport pickups or drop offs. This can be paid to your guide in cash on the day, or we can send you a payment link to prepay by credit card.
You will need to load and unload your own luggage. Our guides are not professional porters and under Work, Health and Safety regulations are not permitted to lift heavy bags.
0730 departures are best for beating the crowds and morning traffic
0900 departures are best for having a relaxed morning before your tour begins
- Sydney Airport, Airport Dr, Mascot, Botany Bay, New South Wales 2020 Australia
- Overseas Passenger Terminal, Circular Quay, Sydney, Australia
- White Bay Cruise Terminal, Balmain, Sydney, Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trading As: Runaway Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Blue Mountains Day Tour including Wildlife Park?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Blue Mountains Day Tour including Wildlife Park?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all 18
See all 18
Product code: 14172P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSydneyShore Excursions - New South WalesBus Tours - New South WalesNature and Wildlife - New South WalesPorts of Call Tours - New South WalesFull-day Tours - New South WalesShore Excursions - Hunter ValleyBus Tours - Hunter ValleyNature and Wildlife - Hunter ValleyPorts of Call Tours - Hunter ValleyFull-day Tours - Hunter ValleyShore Excursions - Port StephensBus Tours - Port StephensNature and Wildlife - Port StephensPorts of Call Tours - Port StephensFull-day Tours - Port StephensCategory
State Library of New South WalesSydney Olympic ParkPylon LookoutKatoomba FallsFort DenisonTall Ship James Craig Powerhouse MuseumShelly Beach Sydney Central Business DistrictThe RocksManly BeachOxford StreetTobruk Sheep Station Botany BayRoyal Botanic Garden and The DomainWoolloomooloo WharfWhite Rabbit GalleryBronte BeachSydney Tower EyeGarden Island