8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take in the highlights of the Blue Mountains with the benefit of a private guide on this full-day tour from Sydney. Visit Scenic World and choose to ride the Scenic Railway, Scenic Skyway, or Scenic Cableway (own expense) for great views of the landscape. You'll also see Australian animals at Featherdale Wildlife Park, stop for photo ops at viewpoints, and travel round-trip in a spacious Volkswagen minibus.
- Hear insightful commentary from the guide
- Have more flexibility with a private tour
- Ride in style in a new Volkswagen minibus
- Hotel pickup and drop-off provided
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Private vehicle and guide
Entrance fees (Scenic World, Featherdale Wildlife Park or any other)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off including all Sydney hotels and Airbnb's.
- Sydney Airport, Airport Dr, Mascot, New South Wales 2020 Australia
- Sydney Cove Overseas Passenger Terminal, 130 Argyle St, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
- White Bay Cruise Terminal, 2041 James Craig Rd, Rozelle NSW 2039, Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Daily Sydney Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Guided Tour: Blue Mountains Tour from Sydney?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Guided Tour: Blue Mountains Tour from Sydney?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Guided Tour: Blue Mountains Tour from Sydney?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Guided Tour: Blue Mountains Tour from Sydney?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Guided Tour: Blue Mountains Tour from Sydney
8 to 10 hours
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSydneyShore Excursions - New South WalesBus Tours - New South WalesPorts of Call Tours - New South WalesFull-day Tours - New South WalesShore Excursions - Hunter ValleyBus Tours - Hunter ValleyPorts of Call Tours - Hunter ValleyFull-day Tours - Hunter ValleyShore Excursions - Port StephensBus Tours - Port StephensPorts of Call Tours - Port StephensFull-day Tours - Port StephensCategory
Sydney Central Business DistrictBradleys HeadTobruk Sheep Station Nielsen ParkHyde ParkCircular QuayFort DenisonQueen Victoria Building (QVB)Luna Park SydneyObservatory ParkParliament HouseWatsons BayGarden IslandPylon LookoutSydney Conservatorium of MusicWhite Bay Cruise Terminal (WBCT)Sydney Olympic ParkAvalon BeachPalm BeachJustice and Police Museum