3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
1 Oxford St, Surry Hills NSW 2010, Australia
496 Bourke St, Surry Hills NSW 2010, Australia
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We strongly advise wearing comfortable walking shoes to all of our guests. Our tour runs a little over 3 hours.
- Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Essor Ltd
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 7812P174
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSydneyFood Tours - New South WalesWalking Tours - New South WalesStreet Food Tours - New South WalesHalf-day Tours - New South WalesFood Tours - Hunter ValleyWalking Tours - Hunter ValleyStreet Food Tours - Hunter ValleyHalf-day Tours - Hunter ValleyFood Tours - Port StephensWalking Tours - Port StephensStreet Food Tours - Port StephensHalf-day Tours - Port StephensCategory
Rose BayPowerhouse MuseumSydney Fish Market (SFM)Museums Discovery CentreGarrison ChurchArt Gallery of New South WalesKatoomba FallsPerisher & Thredbo Ski ResortsSydney Jewish Museum Capitol TheatreTall Ship James Craig Paddy's MarketHawkesbury RiverLuna Park SydneyOxford StreetNurses WalkBotany BayGarden IslandFort DenisonTobruk Sheep Station