- Private tour exclusively for your party: Ensures a personalized experience
- Skip the crowds: Venture off the beaten path to places missed by most
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Get insights into local culture and environment from your guide
Departure & Return
Rose Bay Wharf can be reached by ferry from Circular Quay, or by water taxi, or road.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Guides are available for different languages (German, French, Italian, Spanish, Mandarin and Cantonese) but advance notice is required. A tour group will be conducted in a single language (plus English), not mixed.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Real Sydney Tours Group PTY LTD T/A Beautiful Tours Australia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms