- Explore Sydney, and get some exercise while doing it, on this city running tour
- Run for 4.6 miles (7.5 kilometers) past some of Sydney's top attractions
- See landmarks like the Sydney Opera House, Darling Harbour, and Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Learn Sydney history from your guide as you run
- Included cup of coffee at the conclusion of the run at a top-notch city coffeehouse
- Great way to get some fresh air and exercise while exploring this famous Australian city
Departure & Return
Meet at the Hyde Park Fountain (also called Archibald Fountain) There are restrooms nearby
What To Expect
Keep your pace going as you jog past famous attractions like the Customs House, Hyde Park Barracks, Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Cadman’s Cottage, The Mint, Darling Harbour and much more. As you run, your guide will share insightful commentary into Sydney history, plus help you find plenty of great photo opportunities.
At the conclusion of your run, stop for an included cup of coffee, served up at one of the city’s finest coffeehouses near Hyde Park.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear suitable running attire.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fit City Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.