- Sightseeing tour of Sydney by bike
- Knowledgeable and friendly tour guide
- Choice of four great tours with various durations
- Mix of famous and lesser-known Sydney sights
- Use of state-of-the-art bicycle and red safety helmet
Departure & Return
Departure Point: The Rocks, Sydney Directions: Take any city bus, train, or ferry to Circular Quay and make your way to 30 Harrington Street, The Rocks. When you get to the departure point, look for the Bonza Bike Tours Store where you will be met by one of your tour guides. Dates: Sydney Classic Tour • Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday Sydney Highlights Tour • Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday Manly Beach and Sunset Cruise Tour • Monday, Friday, Saturday Sydney Harbour Bridge Ride • Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday Return point: Returns to original departure point
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Choose from four cycling tours, each featuring different routes. You can even book more than one and get different perspectives of the city and its surroundings. Your guide leads you along less-traveled roads and bike paths with attention to safety, pacing, and fun.
You have the use of safety gear and a super-comfortable bike. Pick up insider tips and seasoned advice for what to do while you're in town and meet other intrepid travelers during this fantastic day out in Sydney.
See Itinerary below for more details of the four tours:
• The Sydney Classic Tour, for all the Sydney icons and more
• The Sydney Highlights Tour, for a fast round-up of all the essential sights
• The Manly Beach and Sunset Cruise Tour, to see the city skyline at night
• The Sydney Harbour Bridge Ride, so you can say you've cycled over the famous bridge
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Secure storage is available for backpack, purse, or other items which need to be stored until return from your tour
- Baby seats for children up to 25kg can be provided free of charge
- Tour operates in wet weather, rain coats will be provided.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bonza Bike Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I do not bike much but I had no problem." See review