- Keep up your good fitness habits while traveling with a guided running tour
- Pack a lot of sightseeing into a morning, all while getting some exercise
- A post-tour coffee or alternative drink is included
- Photos are taken along the way so you can remember your tour
Departure & Return
Meet at the Hyde Park Fountain (Archibald Fountain) There are restrooms nearby to this location.
A ferry ride from north of the harbour to Circular Quay is included in this tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Fitness to run 10kms at a relaxing pace
- Please wear suitable running gear
- Please do not bring bags
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fit City Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Sydney Harbour Sights Morning Running Tour.