- Explore this UNESCO World Heritage Site with an insider guide
- Learn about the inspiration behind its world-famous architecture
- See areas that are normally off-limits to the public
Departure & Return
Sydney Opera House Welcome Centre located on the lower ground level.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Explore in depth during your tour with a knowledgeable guide, who shares fun facts about the opera house’s history, architecture, and the thousands of performances that have taken place there since it opened in 1973.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please note the standard guided tour contains approx. 200 stairs - Low Impact. If you have limited mobility there is a daily 12:00pm access tour available on request pre-booking is required please contact the supplier directly.
- Tours do not operate on Good Friday, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve before 1pm
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Beyond the Stage Tour & Brunch: Flat, enclosed shoes essential. Minimum age 10 years. Check in at Stage Door under the Monumental Steps at 9.15am
- Tour & Dine at Opera Kitchen: Can be redeemed anytime after your tour from 11.00am on the day of your tour booking at Opera Kitchen. Includes main meal and a beverage.
- One Hour Tour including Tour & Dine please check in at the Welcome Centre on the lower concourse level ten minutes prior to your tour time
- Infants under 5 are permitted on the 1 hour tour free of charge, however still require a ticket to be booked
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sydney Opera House
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Sydney Opera House Official Guided Walking Tour.