- Half-day bus tour of Sydney and its surroundings
- See more of the city's top attractions with ease
- Affordable tour with live narration from the guide
- Includes brief photo stops at designated locations
Departure & Return
Please, look for tour guides in Orange T-shirts, do not look for a bus. Meeting point is the Archibald Fountain inside Hyde Park. Please come 15min in advance. The tour starts on time. The tour is between 3 and 3.5 hours depending on traffic conditions.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- There are places for foldable Wheelchairs. There will be 4 steps to get on the bus.
- There are also Last-minute tickets for this tour at $18AUD+tips to a tour guide. Booking is not available, No guaranteed seats, No premium priority seats with Last-minute tickets..
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sydney's Wonders Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Sydney Sightseeing Bus Tour with Bondi Beach.
- "Surely booking on-line is an advantage to your company (as there is no need for the tour guide to record names / handle large amounts of money in the park)." See review