- Gourmet lunch or dinner at 360 Bar and Dining
- Savor a sophisticated meal at the revolving restaurant atop Sydney Tower
- Take in incredible panoramic views over Sydney while you dine
- Order from an à la carte menu featuring exquisite modern Australian cuisine with a French twist
- Choose from several dining times
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Address: Reception, Level 4 Sydney Tower, Westfield Centre In between Pitt & Castlereagh Steet Sydney NSW Australia Directions: • By Ferry - to Circular Quay then a short bus ride or catch a train to St. James Station • By Bus - buses from many suburbs will deliver you right to the door • By Train - catch a train to either Town Hall Station or St. James Station then just a short walk
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Order your 2-course or 3-course meal from an à la carte menu that features innovative, modern Australian fare with a French influence. Select from a variety of fresh seafood, meat and vegetable dishes that change with the seasons. While enjoying your meal, look out onto the city of Sydney, with views that stretch from the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House all the way to the Blue Mountains.
You may want to sip a glass of Champagne or cocktail (own expense) at the iridescent bar before or after your meal.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Your table will be held for 10 minutes from your selected reservation time. Late arrivals will be treated as cancellations without refund
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Seating up to discretion of the manager on the night.
- You will be seated as per booking. If you have several bookings joining please inform us prior to your booking date to insure you will be seated together.
- Most travelers can participate
- 8% service surcharge applies for bookings for more than 7 people - to pay on the day
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trippas White Group
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Infinity at Sydney Tower.