Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Whale-watching cruise from Sydney
- Spot humpback whales in their natural habitat
- See the sights of Sydney Harbour
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a complimentary tea or coffee and snack
- See the underwater world without getting wet
- Cruises leave from Circular Quay or Darling Harbour
Departure & Return
Cruises depart from Circular Quay - Wharf 6. Our ticket office is the last one on the left hand side of the wharf. Cruises also depart from Darling Harbour - Aquarium wharf. Please select at time of booking
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- If you suffer from motion sickness it is strongly recommended that you consult a doctor before traveling
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 190 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fantasea Cruising Sydney
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See all safety measures taken by 3 Hour Discovery Cruise Whale Watching Experience .