9 to 10 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
We pick you up from your lodgings.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sydney Nimble Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The other side of the Blue Mountains?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The other side of the Blue Mountains?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The other side of the Blue Mountains?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The other side of the Blue Mountains?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
The other side of the Blue Mountains
9 to 10 hours
9 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursPrivate and LuxurySporting EventsExtremeFull-day ToursDay TripsDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSydney4WD Tours - New South WalesPrivate and Luxury - New South WalesSporting Events - New South WalesExtreme - New South WalesFull-day Tours - New South WalesDay Trips - New South Wales4WD Tours - Hunter ValleyPrivate and Luxury - Hunter ValleySporting Events - Hunter ValleyExtreme - Hunter ValleyFull-day Tours - Hunter ValleyDay Trips - Hunter Valley4WD Tours - Port StephensPrivate and Luxury - Port StephensSporting Events - Port StephensExtreme - Port StephensFull-day Tours - Port StephensDay Trips - Port StephensCategory
Nurses Walk Tours & TicketsBradleys Head Tours & TicketsMuseum of Sydney Tours & TicketsJustice and Police Museum Tours & TicketsWhite Rabbit Gallery Tours & TicketsKatoomba Falls Tours & TicketsThe Star Sydney Tours & TicketsQueen Victoria Building (QVB) Tours & TicketsSt. Mary's Cathedral Tours & TicketsWILD LIFE Sydney Zoo Tours & TicketsAvalon Beach Tours & TicketsHunter Valley Gardens Tours & TicketsShark Island Tours & TicketsSydney Tower Eye Tours & TicketsSydney Cricket Ground Tours & TicketsFort Denison Tours & TicketsVaucluse House Tours & TicketsFeatherdale Wildlife Park Tours & TicketsOxford Street Tours & TicketsCustoms House Tours & Tickets