3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Arancini are a Sicilian specialty—stuffed rice balls that are breaded and fried. Get more out of your time in Syracuse by having a hands-on Sicilian arancini cooking class. Learn local secrets and cooking techniques that you wouldn’t discover otherwise, and find out what goes into making the most authentic arancini. A perk of the class is that you get to taste the fruits of your labor at the end of the experience.
- Learn how to make arancini in the place where they originated—Sicily
- Find out local cooking tips to make your arancini as authentic as possible
- No hunger pangs—eat all the arancini you prepare in the class
- Enjoy a cooking class in a relaxed setting—a chef’s home
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Syracuse: Traditional Sicilian Arancini Cooking Class
1 hour 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeSyracuseCooking Classes - SicilyCooking Classes - CataniaCooking Classes - TaorminaCategory