- Full-day Taroko Gorge tour from Taipei by air
- Take a flight from Taipei to Hualien and then back to Taipei
- See Taroko Gorge, Swallow Grotto, and Qingshui Cliff
- Explore Taroko National Park with an experienced guide
- Go to the Dongdamen Night Market, and taste food (own expense)
Departure & Return
*Arrive Taipei Songshan Airport and check in on your own. Our guide will be greeting you at Hualien Airport. *Exact pick-up time and tour guide’s contact number will advised two days before tour departure
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Next, learn about the geological formation of Taroko Gorge at the Visitors Center. See evidence of jade deposits and other natural resources, before heading out for a walk on the Shakadang Trail, a flat path that follows the clear waters of the namesake river.
After a provided lunch, head out to Swallow Grotto for a look at the scenic and swift Liwu River carving through the narrow limestone gorge. Your guide makes a brief stop at the Buluowan terrace and the Lushui Trail perched high on a clifftop with stunning views over the river and gorge.
Return to Hualien for a tour of the Dongdamen Night Market and its street fare (food is your own expense), before the return flight to Taipei city.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Itinerary times are estimations and are subject to change depending on the flight timetable.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour requires a minimum of 2 guests. We will do our best to accommodate individual travelers by placing them on tours with other guests. In the event an individual traveler cannot be so accommodated, guests will be offered an alternative tour of equal value or full refund.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase (10KG) and 1 carry-on bag (7KG). Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the local operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Due to the flight tickets booking process, please add all travelers' gender in "Special Requirements" during the checkout.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- In the event of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances, MyTaiwanTour reserves the right to alter tour itinerary.
- Exact pick-up time and tour guide’s contact number will be advised two days before tour departure
- There will be a 100% charge for no-shows that is defined as arriving 15 minutes late.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- In order to redeem your voucher, you must present a valid passport or government-issued photo ID that matches the contact name you used when booking. If you do not present a valid form of identification, you will not receive admission, and you will not be issued a refund.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY My Taiwan Tour
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day Taroko Gorge Group Tour by Air.