2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Escape into nature, and discover some of Taiwan’s most beautiful countryside, on this 2-day tour from Taipei. After pickup from your hotel, head via air-conditioned vehicle into the picturesque center of the country, known as the “Alps of Taiwan.” Your destination is Qingjing Farm, renowned for its pastoral vistas full of grazing sheep. After your overnight stay, enjoy a farmhouse breakfast, go for an optional trip to Mount Hehuan, and visit another area farm to pick your own fruits before returning to Taipei.
- See a side of Taiwan that many visitors miss during this farm stay
- Don’t worry about logistics: round-trip transit from Taipei is included
- Discover the “Alps of Taiwan," visit a local mountain, and a fruit farm
- Single or shared accommodation and a farmhouse breakfast are provided
Saved to wishlist!
Professional tour guide
Admission fee and entrance ticket included in the itinerary
1-night B&B accommodation
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from hotels in Taipei City Center. If the hotel lobby is located on an upper level, please meet the tour guide on the ground level of the hotel building. Exact pick-up time will be provided by local operator upon confirmation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Child: 2-11 years old; Infant: 0-1 years old
- Child or infant must share room with minimum 2 adults
- Standard hotel rooms in Taiwan contain either two single/twin beds or a double bed fit for two people. Twin-Share Accommodation is for two people per standard room (traveling parties are booked in the same room). Private Accommodation is for one person in a standard room.
- For traveling parties with an odd number of individuals, three people will be placed in a triple room (Bedding is subject to availability.)
- Dress code is casual.
- Times and sequences are subject to change according to the weather and traffic condition.
- Not recommended for travelers with knee problems.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Edison Travel Service
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Qingjing & Hehuan Mountain Tour from Taipei?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Qingjing & Hehuan Mountain Tour from Taipei?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day Qingjing & Hehuan Mountain Tour from Taipei?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Qingjing & Hehuan Mountain Tour from Taipei?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day Qingjing & Hehuan Mountain Tour from Taipei
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTaipeiBus Tours - XiamenNature and Wildlife - XiamenOvernight Tours - XiamenMulti-day Tours - XiamenBus Tours - HangzhouNature and Wildlife - HangzhouOvernight Tours - HangzhouMulti-day Tours - HangzhouBus Tours - HuangshanNature and Wildlife - HuangshanOvernight Tours - HuangshanMulti-day Tours - HuangshanCategory
Tittot Glass Art MuseumYilanFine Arts MuseumSanxiaKeelung HarborBeitou Hot Spring MuseumYehliu GeoparkMaokong GondolaGuangxing Paper MillElephant Mountain (Xiangshan Hiking Trail) Xingtian Temple Suho Memorial Paper MuseumNational Taiwan MuseumJianguo Holiday Flower and Jade MarketRaohe Street Night MarketYangmingshan National ParkAlishan National Scenic AreaTaipei ZooNingxia Night MarketRed House Theater