Don’t worry—here are some similar options
1 to 13 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
A hop-on-hop-off bus tour of Taipei lets you enjoy all the benefits of a guided tour—including hassle-free transport and on-board audio commentary—but still explore the sights at your own pace. Tickets are valid for 24 hours and there are two bus routes to choose from, so you can jump off to visit sights such as Taipei 101, Dinghao Market, the National Palace Museum, and YongKang Street, or stay on-board and take in the views aboard an open-top double-decker bus.
- Convenient hop-on hop-off transport on an open-top double-decker bus
- Over 20 stops around the city including National Palace Museum, Taipei Eye, and Linjiang Night Market
- On-board audio commentary ensures you don’t miss anything
- Customize your own Taipei itinerary or stay onboard for the full loop
Saved to wishlist!
Hop-on hop-off tour
Pre-recorded tour commentary headsets on both routes in Chinese. English, Japanese and Korean.
One-way shared transfer
Round-trip shared transfer
Unlimited rides for 24 hours from the first use.
Route map and timetable of Taipei Hop-On Hop-Off Bus
Entrance fees of tourist attractions
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointMRT Taipei Main Station (right next to MRT Exit 4)
Red Route 09:10AM ~ 08:00PM
Blue Route 09:40AM ~ 04:40PM
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Passengers are required to print out and present the E-ticket(s) issued by the local supplier upon boarding.
- Dress code is smart casual
- Printed version of voucher with a clear QR code issued by local supplier must be presented upon boarding the bus. In case the customer fails to do so, stewardess/steward on the bus deserves the right to refuse the customer boarding the bus.
- OPERATED BY Sanpu Travel Service
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "This was our first visit to the city and the tour is a quick way to get acquainted with it." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Taipei Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Ticket
1 to 13 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffTours & SightseeingTaipeiHop on Hop Off - XiamenHop on Hop Off - HangzhouHop on Hop Off - HuangshanCategory
Museum of Contemporary ArtBotanical GardensFo Guang Shan MonasteryFulong BeachYilanKeelung HarborTucheng Tung Blossom TrailDihua StreetTaipei National Palace MuseumTaipei EyeShung Ye Museum of Formosan AboriginesMaokong GondolaTaipei ZooYehliu GeoparkElephant Mountain (Xiangshan Hiking Trail) Beitou Hot SpringsYongkang StreetTaipei Confucius TempleZhongshan HallRaohe Street Night Market