- Full-day Taipei sightseeing by public transportation
- Explore lively Taipei City by bicycle, metro and public bus while accompanied by your guide
- Visit Chiang Kai Shek Memorial Hall and Songshan Cultural and Creative Park
- Ride a bike past ponds and pavilions in Daan Forest Park
- Learn about Qingtian Geo 76 as you pedal along a quiet lane to the Japanese-era building
- Take in the views of Taipei 101 and the city skyline from Elephant Mountain
- Receive personal attention on this small-group tour, limited to six people
Departure & Return
Meet at MRT "Daan Park Station (R06)" Exit.2. Exact pick-up time and tour guide’s contact number will advised two days before tour departure.
What To Expect
Admire Qingtian Geo 76, a Japanese-style heritage home, before your next bike stop in downtown Taipei: Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall. If time allows, see the Changing of the Guards before a guided tour of this regal monument to the former president.
Drop off your bike around midday, then follow your guide on foot to Yongkang Street to fulfill your appetite from the many food stalls, restaurants and cafés (own expense). Your guide can recommend traditional Taiwanese specialties such as steam-fried baozi (dumplings), beef noodles and stewed minced pork.
After lunch, it’s a 15-minute ride by MRT to the Xiangshan Hiking Trail at Elephant Mountain. Climb the dozens of steep steps to the viewpoint for a panoramic vista over the city skyline, which is punctuated by the towering Taipei 101 skyscraper.
Then your guide accompanies you by public bus on a 30-minute ride to Songshan Cultural and Creative Park. Finish your full-day itinerary with a guided tour of the old tobacco building, now a design exhibition space commonly referred to as the ‘Creative Hub of Taipei.’ Note: some areas are free of charge, while others are at your own expense.
Your guide can point you in the direction of your next destination from the nearby MRT station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour doesn't not recommended for children under age 10.
- This tour requires a moderate level of fitness to participate
- Travelers are recommended to bring a hat, bottled water and sunscreen
- Exact pick-up time and tour guide’s contact number will advised two days before tour departure
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- As most of this tour is outdoors, your guide reserves the right to alter the itinerary based on weather conditions.
- Tour requires a minimum of 2 guests. We will do our best to accommodate individual travelers by placing them on tours with other guests. In the event an individual traveler cannot be so accommodated, guests will be offered an alternative tour of equal value or full refund.
- There will be a 100% charge for no-shows that is defined as arriving 15 minutes late.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY My Taiwan Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Taipei in Motion: City Day Tour by Bike, Metro and Walking.