Are you interested in?
101 Tours & Activities
252 Tours & Activities
127 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Go off the beaten path literally on this half-day, guided, ATV excursion. Learn about your four-wheeler and how to drive from your guide and then drive into the forest near Tamarindo. Pass through tropical rainforest seeing vegetation, monkeys, and iguana and ascend the trail to take in panoramic views from the top of the mountain. Cool off with a swims at hidden gems: Playa Minas and Playa Pirata.
- Traverse mountains, beaches and see the landscape on an ATV
- Visit lesser known beaches and see local wildlife
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Tamarindo, bottled water and snacks included
- Includes guide, safety and operational orientation, and helmet
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (in Tamarindo)
Use of helmet
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Guanacaste Province, Tamarindo, Costa Rica
2: Playa Grande, Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica
3: Playa Conchal, Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica
4: Provincia de Guanacaste, Playa Flamingo, Costa Rica
5: JW Marriott Guanacaste Resort & Spa, Hacienda Pinilla, Provincia de Guanacaste, 50309, Costa Rica
6: Guanacaste Province, Las Catalinas, Costa Rica
7: Langosta Beach Club, Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up at all hotels, houses, and condos in the Tamarindo/Langosta, Pinilla/JW Marriott, Conchal, Flamingo, Potrero, Catalinas, Brasilito and Playa Grande area. Please contact us info@nativesway to confirm your pick up time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Drivers must have a valid drivers license
- A credit card is required at time of tour
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Native's Way Costa Rica
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4 Hour Beach & Mountain Tamarindo ATV Adventure?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 4 Hour Beach & Mountain Tamarindo ATV Adventure?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4 Hour Beach & Mountain Tamarindo ATV Adventure?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4 Hour Beach & Mountain Tamarindo ATV Adventure?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 17279P23
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPlaya HermosaSanta CruzPlaya FlamingoTamarindo4WD Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestSporting Events - Guanacaste and NorthwestExtreme - Guanacaste and NorthwestHalf-day Tours - Guanacaste and Northwest4WD Tours - Playa FlamingoSporting Events - Playa FlamingoExtreme - Playa FlamingoHalf-day Tours - Playa Flamingo4WD Tours - Santa CruzSporting Events - Santa CruzExtreme - Santa CruzHalf-day Tours - Santa CruzCategory