Are you interested in?
Tamarindo Beach Tours
72 Tours & Activities
102 Tours & Activities
253 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Explore Tamarindo’s beaches and dry forest on an off-road ATV tour with river crossings, mountain views, and stunning tropical scenery. Learn to maneuver your vehicle, then follow your guide along a rugged circuit. Take in the sights and sounds of the Costa Rican forest and watch for birds and monkeys as you steer beneath coastal trees. Upgrade your tour to include other activities such as snorkeling, driving a UTV, ziplining, or even exploring other areas by ATV.
- Explore Tamarindo's beaches and forest with an ATV
- Observe local wildlife as you navigate rugged terrain
- No prior experience is required—all necessary equipment is provided
- Choose from multiple adventures to suit your budget and schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip transfer from a central location or hotel
ATV tour equipment including helmets
Food and drinks
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Pininos Adventures ATV & Tours, Provincia de Guanacaste, Huacas, Costa Rica
2: Guanacaste Province, Tamarindo, Costa Rica
3: playa flamingo, Provincia de Guanacaste, Playa Flamingo, Costa Rica
4: Potrero Grande Beach, Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica
5: Playa Conchal, Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica
6: The Westin Reserva Conchal, an All-Inclusive Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal Guanacaste, Guanacaste Province, 50308, Costa Rica
7: Tamarindo Diria, Calle Central, Provincia de Guanacaste, Tamarindo, 50309, Costa Rica
8: JW Marriott Guanacaste Resort & Spa, Hacienda, Provincia de Guanacaste, Pinilla, 50309, Costa Rica
9: Margaritaville Beach Resort Playa Flamingo, Playa Flamingo, Provincia de Guanacaste, Santa Cruz, 50308, Costa Rica
10: Occidental Tamarindo, Calle Playa Langosta Santa Cruz Tamarindo CR 50309, Provincia de Guanacaste, Santa Cruz, Costa Rica
11: Jardin Del Eden Boutique Hotel, Willams, Provincia de Guanacaste, Tamarindo, 50309, Costa Rica
12: Guanacaste Province, Tamarindo, Costa Rica
13: Provincia de Guanacaste, Playa Flamingo, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Any Rental House in Flamingo Beach/ Tamarindo Beach and Potrero Beach
Return DetailsPininos Adventures ATV & Tours, Provincia de Guanacaste, Huacas, Costa Rica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age to drive is 16 years with driver license
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- The tour guide can cancel the activity for lightning, wind, or hard rain any time for your own safety
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable light clothing that you are not worried will be damages.
- It is recommended that you bring a set of clothes to change at the main office before you go back to the hotel. Sneakers are mandatory
- IS MANDATORY TO BRING DRIVER LICENSE (if case you don't have it, you sign a waiver)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Bubble tour for couples and families ( maximun 6 people per tour)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pininos Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during ATV Tour Mountain & Beach From Tamarindo -Flamingo Beach?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during ATV Tour Mountain & Beach From Tamarindo -Flamingo Beach?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during ATV Tour Mountain & Beach From Tamarindo -Flamingo Beach?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during ATV Tour Mountain & Beach From Tamarindo -Flamingo Beach?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 12671P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursSidecar Tours Audio GuidesExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSanta CruzPlaya FlamingoGuanacaste and NorthwestTamarindo4WD Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestSporting Events - Guanacaste and NorthwestBus Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestSidecar Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestAudio Guides - Guanacaste and NorthwestExtreme - Guanacaste and Northwest4WD Tours - Playa FlamingoSporting Events - Playa FlamingoBus Tours - Playa FlamingoSidecar Tours - Playa FlamingoAudio Guides - Playa FlamingoExtreme - Playa Flamingo4WD Tours - Santa CruzSporting Events - Santa CruzBus Tours - Santa CruzSidecar Tours - Santa CruzAudio Guides - Santa CruzExtreme - Santa CruzCategory