Departure & Return
Tico Paradise Shared Shuttle means that you will be traveling with more people in the same vehicle with a specific departure time. If you are thinking to travel alone in Costa Rica or you prefer to save money, then this option will be very helpful, because you can transport yourself between the most popular destinations in Costa Rica just in a couple hours an incredible price. This type of transport has the characteristic of being cheaper than private transport because the price is given per person, and includes only a stop on the way for 10 minutes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tico Paradise Costa Rica
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized