Explore our promoted experiences
- Sunset and snorkel catamaran cruise from Tamarindo or Coco Beach
- Relax and soak up the sun on a spacious sailing vessel
- Snorkel and swim in the Pacific ocean
- Includes a hearty lunch prepared right on board
- Sip unlimited beer, wine, cocktails, and soft drinks from an open bar
- Watch a tropical sunset from the water
- Convenient departure point right from the beach in either Tamarindo of Playa del Coco
Departure & Return
Meet in front of the parking lot by Restaurant El Chirinquito. If driving, you can park in the lot. If walking we are 100 meters south of of the Tamarindo Circle. WE CAN ARRANGE GROUND TRANSPORT IF DESIRED. THERE IS AN ADDITIONAL FEE FOR THIS SERVICE.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- There is an additional fee for ground transportation. Hotel pick up times and fees vary depending on your location. Please contact us for further details and coordination.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 75 travelers
- OPERATED BY Marlin del Rey Sailing Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "You didn't have a lot of space if you needed to stretch your legs so you were sort of stuck in one position." See review