4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
If you enjoy starting your day with a cup of tea, you’ll love starting this one with a tour of a tea plantation in the Cameron Highlands. On this morning tour you’ll be taken to see the sunrise over the mountains: an easy way to get motivated to start the day early. Enjoy a family-friendly walking tour of atmospheric forests, and learn from your local guide about the history and agriculture of this special area.
- Hotel transfers within the Cameron Highlands are included
- See how tea is made with behind-the-scenes access to a plantation and factory
- Stretch your legs on a walking tour in the hills and forests
- A morning tour leaves time in the rest of the day for other activities
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Cameron Highlands
Brief interpretive walk at Mossy Forest
Boh tea plantation and factory visit
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Pahang Forestry Entrance Fee
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Complimentary Return Hotel Tour Transfer Limited To Tanah Rata Area Only
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tea Factory closes on Mondays & Public Holidays
- Mossy Forest Entrance Fee : Adult MYR 30.00 Child MYR 15.00
- Minimum booking : 2 Adults
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Magunatip Holidays Sdn Bhd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cameron Highlands Sunrise Discovery and Morning Tea Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Compare Similar Experiences
Cameron Highlands Sunrise Discovery and Morning Tea Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCoffee & Tea ToursHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingTanah RataBus Tours - PahangCoffee & Tea Tours - PahangHalf-day Tours - PahangCategory