- Save time and prevent hassle with this three-in-one-package
- Explore Taormina’s culinary traditions, and visit Mt. Etna’s wine region
- Go on a “Godfather”-themed tour, and visit local filming locations
- Small group sizes, luxury vehicle transit, and food and drinks included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- IMPORTANT: Please advise how many days You will stay in Taormina. After booking Your Local Supplier will contact You to decide together which day You would like to do Your Activities
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- SAFETY INFO FOR OUR TRAVELLERS In accordance with ministerial guidelines on COVID 19, Sicily Activities guarantees for their travellers: 1.Very small groups are limited up to 8 2.Social distances during the tour are kept at a distance of one meter 3.All minivans are frequently cleaned and ensure appropriate ventilation 4.All guides are provided with masks 5.All on-site partners are ensured to follow appropriate safety policy
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sicily Activities
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "This is a very good choice because you do save money by booking the three together and these tours covered most of what we wanted to do in Taormina." See review