- The Godfather filming locations private tour in Savoca and Forza d’Agro
- Learn about the structure and development of the Sicilian Mafia and the anti-Mafia fight
- Upgrade for food and wine tastings or a traditional fish dinner
- Entrance fees to local churches are included
- Enjoy round-trip transport
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your private guide will pick you up at your accommodation, port or train station in Taormina, Catania, Messina and nearby towns.
Important: when making a booking, please select a tour option depending on your pickup location and food options that you would like to opt for.
- Taormina port
- Port of Messina, Via Vittorio Emanuele II, 27, 98122 Messina ME, Italy
- Porto Catania, 95121 Catania, Province of Catania, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- We have private tours, only for your party, however at the beginning of the excursion we will give each guest a mask, protective gloves and hand sanitizer.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Prestelli Sicily Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The cheese and wine tasting is a must, and be sure to ask for Marco for your tour guide; you will not be disappointed!" See review