5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience life in the Sicilian countryside with a private tour of a working farm founded in the 1800s. See picturesque vineyards, olive and citrus groves, and farm animals and then learn to ride a horse with a professional instructor. Finish the tour with a traditional Sicilian lunch made with fresh, local products and sample locally produced wines from vineyards on the slopes of Mount Etna.
- Explore the Sicilian countryside on horseback with professional instruction
- Visit a family-run farmhouse producing wine, citrus fruits, olives, meat, and dairy products
- Private tour exclusive to your group with a traditional Sicilian lunch of local products
- Convenient round-trip transportation from locations in the Taormina area
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour only for your party - nobody else, to ensure the highest standards for our guests
Private English speaking guide
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off in Taormina area
Round-trip private transfer
Professional horseback riding guide
Alcantara National Park 1-hour horseback riding tour
Guided tour of an ancient farmhouse in Sicilian countryside
Traditional Sicilian lunch (locally produced cheeses, salami, prosciutto, traditional Sicilian relish caponata and parmigiana, olives, mushrooms, vegetables, domestic olive oil and home-made bread)
Red and White Etna wines
Bottled water, snacks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your private guide will pick you up at your hotel, port or train station in Taormina, Giardini Naxos, Letojanni or nearby.
- Taormina port
- Giardini Naxos port
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/21/2018 - 1/21/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Prestelli Sicily Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Horseback Riding Tour in Sicilian Countryside + Lunch at Etna Farmhouse?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Horseback Riding Tour in Sicilian Countryside + Lunch at Etna Farmhouse?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Horseback Riding Tour in Sicilian Countryside + Lunch at Etna Farmhouse?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Horseback Riding Tour in Sicilian Countryside + Lunch at Etna Farmhouse?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsHorseback RidingNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTaorminaShore Excursions - SicilyHorseback Riding - SicilyNature and Wildlife - SicilyPorts of Call Tours - SicilyShore Excursions - CataniaHorseback Riding - CataniaNature and Wildlife - CataniaPorts of Call Tours - CataniaShore Excursions - MessinaHorseback Riding - MessinaNature and Wildlife - MessinaPorts of Call Tours - MessinaCategory
Taormina Cathedral (Duomo) and Piazza del DuomoCastelmolaCorvaja Palace (Palazzo Corvaja)Mazzarò Beach (Lido Mazzarò)Taormina Greek Theatre (Teatro Greco)Piazza IX AprileVilla ComunaleTaormina Piazza DuomoSanta Caterina Church (Chiesa di Santa Caterina)Corso Umberto IVilla Romana del CasaleIsola Bella