3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See all three of Sicily’s active volcanoes from the air on a thrilling, 100-minute helicopter tour. Take in spectacular aerial views of mighty Mt Etna — the largest active volcano in Europe — and then soar above the UNESCO-listed Aeolian Islands, home to sputtering Stromboli and Vulcano. Learn about the ancient, seismic history of the volcanic archipelago while taking in an unforgettable, bird’s-eye perspective of the dramatic Sicilian landscape.
- 100-minute helicopter tour of Mt Etna and the Aeolian Islands
- See all three of Sicily's active volcanoes from the air
- Soar over the UNESCO-listed volcanic archipelago of the Aeolian Islands
- Gaze down at the active craters of Stromboli and Vulcano
- Once-in-a-lifetime experience
- Room for up to 5 passengers
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip transfer service from Hotels in Taormina, Letojanni, Giardini Naxos to the helipad
1 hour and 30 min. approx helicopter tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- All passengers including children must have ID/passport or you may be denied your flight.
- Maximum of 5 passengers per helicopter
- Wear comfortable clothes; sunglasses and/or hat recommended
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing more than 136 kg are not permitted to fly
- All passengers must be big enough to occupy a seat (typically age 5)
- Not appropriate for infants and no lap-held children are allowed
- Only in English to enhance the quality of the experience
- The price includes insurance RC damage to any person with a maximum of € 10,000,000.00 for transported persons.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service execution (Except bad weather conditions) The flights over landscapes such as for ex. Mt Etna Tour, will be executed according to any restrictions applied on that particular area to fly over, like for ex. in the case of Natural Parks, areas forbidden to fly over for any reason. The pilot in command will recommend the optimal hours and period for the tour taking into consideration different climatic, volcanic factors and conditions and/or airspace closure. If the customer chooses to fly anyway, in modality, timing and schedule different from those recommended, it is not guarantee that the landscape can be observed and/or photographed clearly and at appropriate distances. In this case it will not be possible to require a refund as the service will be considered executed.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Experience Taormina
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Helicopter ToursHalf-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTaorminaHelicopter Tours - SicilyHalf-day Tours - SicilyHelicopter Tours - CataniaHalf-day Tours - CataniaHelicopter Tours - MessinaHalf-day Tours - MessinaCategory
Villa ComunaleTaormina Cable Car (Funivia)Taormina Cathedral (Duomo) and Piazza del DuomoCorso Umberto ITaormina Old Town (Centro Storico)Valley of the Temples (Valle dei Templi)CastelmolaPiazza IX AprileMazzarò Beach (Lido Mazzarò)Villa Romana del CasaleCorvaja Palace (Palazzo Corvaja)Santa Caterina Church (Chiesa di Santa Caterina)