- 3-hour walking tour of Taormina's historic highlights
- Get the inside scoop on local landmarks including Palazzo Corvaja, Santa Caterina church and fashionable Corso Umberto
- Beat the crowds with skip-the-line access to the ancient Greek theater
- Taste Mt Etna DOC wines and specialty products at a local wine bar
- Small group ensures personal service
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Taormina, Taormina, Province of Messina, Sicily
2: Teatro Antico di Taormina, Via del Teatro Greco, 1, 98039 Taormina ME, Italy
Hotels located in the center of Taormina
Your guide will meet you at the entrance of the Ancient Greek Theater
Return DetailsVia Giovanni di Giovanni, 98039 Taormina ME, Italy
The walking tour will end with a wine tasting in a local wine bar where you will taste three wines accompanied by local products.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- The tour's starting time is subject to change due to the Greek Theater's timetable.
- Please inform us of any food allergies in advance.
- This tour includes a walking part. Please let us know in advance of any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accommodate them.
- Please note that Italian law does not allow to serve alcoholic drinks to teens under 16 year of age. Children under this age will be served non-alcoholic beverages.
- Only in English to enhance the quality of the experience
- Clients are required to be at meeting point 10 min. prior to the scheduled departure time.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Experience Taormina
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Private Taormina Walking Tour and Wine Tasting .