- Discover the secrets to preparing some of Puglia’s most iconic dishes
- A chef instructor for practical tips and techniques to make fresh pasta
- Plenty of personal attention with a small group of just six participants
- Sample the dishes you prepare over lunch or dinner to finish the class
Departure & Return
We pick you up from your accommodation address or from Piazza Italia.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Green Italy srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms