2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The Puglian town of Gravina is known for its rock-cut churches, cave dwellings, and ancient underground tunnels. On this tour, benefit from the undivided attention of a private guide as you explore Gravina’s underground treasures. Visit an underground quarry, admire ancient rock churches, and see the 18th-century viaduct bridge overlooking Sant’Angelo aqueduct.
- Guided tour of Gravina’s underground sights
- Discover little-known landmarks and beautiful rock churches
- Choice of tour departure times to suit your schedule
- Private tour lets you explore at your own pace
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Piazza Benedetto XIII, 70024 Gravina in Puglia BA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour guides
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 32810P59
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursTarantoHistorical Tours - PugliaHistorical Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoHistorical Tours - MateraCategory