Don’t worry—here are some similar options
9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Georgia’s history, cuisine and culture on this private 8-hour Tbilisi city tour and dinner with folk show. Take the funicular to Mtatsminda Mountain for panoramic views over Tbilisi and explore Mtatsminda Pantheon, where some of Georgia’s famous artists, scholars and writers are buried. Discover archaeological treasures from the Middle Ages in the Georgian National Museum, visit the Open Air Museum of Ethnography and relax on the banks of Turtle Lake. In the evening, enjoy a delicious dinner of Georgian specialities as traditional folk music fills the air.
- Private city tour of Tbilisi with dinner and a folk show
- Enjoy fine views over Tbilisi from Mtatsminda Mountain
- Explore Mtatsminda Pantheon with a private guide
- Admire archaeological artifacts from the Middle Ages in the Georgian National Museum
- Soak up the relaxing atmosphere by Turtle Lake
- Savor a delicious dinner of Georgian specialities in a traditional restaurant
- Tour includes round-trip travel from your Tbilisi hotel
Saved to wishlist!
A glass of soft drink (mineral water, tea or coffee) in one of the cafes on Turtle Lake
Dinner with Georgian cuisine accompanied by folk show
Local guide services at Ethnographic Museum of Georgia and National Museum of Georgia
Ride on aerial cable car to Narikhala fortress
Ride on funicular to Mtatsminda mountain and park
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your place of stay in Tbilisi
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual during dinner (no sandals, flip-flops, shorts, sportswear, etc. allowed)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Georgian Holidays
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tbilisi City Tour and Dinner with Folk Show?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tbilisi City Tour and Dinner with Folk Show?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tbilisi City Tour and Dinner with Folk Show?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tbilisi City Tour and Dinner with Folk Show?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tbilisi City Tour and Dinner with Folk Show
1 day 7 hours
6 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursDining ExperiencesHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTbilisiBus Tours - YerevanCity Tours - YerevanDining Experiences - YerevanHistorical Tours - YerevanFull-day Tours - YerevanBus Tours - MestiaCity Tours - MestiaDining Experiences - MestiaHistorical Tours - MestiaFull-day Tours - MestiaBus Tours - TrabzonCity Tours - TrabzonDining Experiences - TrabzonHistorical Tours - TrabzonFull-day Tours - TrabzonCategory