- See historic sites with the backdrop of the Caucasus Mountains
- Included entrance fees ensure no extra costs upon arrival
- A small group limited to 15 ensures a personalized experience
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at Tbilisi hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your hotel at 7:30AM
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Don't be late.
- The tour operates in all weather conditions. Therefore, please dress according to the weather.
- Dress code for a church - It's not allowed for anyone to enter a church in shorts, and women need to cover their heads.
- There is a slight possibility that traffic will be challenging due to the snow during the winter season.
- You should have cash during the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gamarjoba Georgia Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Tbilisi to Jvari Monastery, Ananuri, Gudauri, Gergeti Trinity Church.
- "The stops for food and coffee are great, make sure you enjoy the Khinkali when you stop at the restaurant on the way from Khazbege Mountain." See review
- "Allot to do and see in one day, and this tour is well organized with pickup time, departure, following the exact itinerary, comfy and clean car, drop-off to wherever you're staying." See review