15 minutes (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
The Kepler Track is one of New Zealand’s Great Walks, running from the shores of Lake Te Anau to Lake Manapouri and back via majestic alpine vistas. Start your trek off with this private water taxi across Lake Te Anau to Brod Bay. From there, stroll back to Te Anau along the lake’s limestone bluffs or, for more of a challenge, hike up Mount Luxmore, a summit with impressive views of Te Anau basin.
- Experienced hikers can keep going: Kepler is designed as a four-day hike
- Listen out for native birds like the morepork and, perhaps, the iconic Brown Kiwi
- Plenty of departure times means you fit your hike in around your day
- Find out more about the Te Anau region from your water taxi’s pilot
Saved to wishlist!
One-way private transfer
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Departure & Return
Lakefront Drive, Te Anau 9600, New Zealand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fiordland Outdoors Co.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Kepler Track Water Taxi
7 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTe AnauNature and Wildlife - South IslandWater Tours - South IslandWalking Tours - South IslandCategory