- Combine a guided tour with independent time
- Visit two UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Includes admission to a private, Dead Sea beach
- Pickup and drop-off from a central location in Tel Aviv
Departure & Return
Israeli Textile Center, Kaufman Street 2 (Corner of Shenkar & Kaufman St)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
On arrival, board a cable car to the fortress and explore on your own, visiting excavations that bring the ancient world to life.
Continue to Ein Gedi, then enjoy an oasis and nature reserve that’s perfect for a short hike; watch for animals such as the Nubian ibex and rock hyrax as you walk. Meet back up for a trip to the Dead Sea, where you’ll have access to a private beach. Float in the salty water, cover your body with mineral-rich mud, and take in the sun at the lowest point on earth.
Your tour concludes at the original departure point in Tel Aviv.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourist Israel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Masada, Ein Gedi, and The Dead Sea from Tel Aviv.