- Combine two best-selling, Christian-oriented tours for a discounted price with this Super Saver from Tel Aviv
- Visit Jerusalem's and Bethlehem's iconic sites including the Western Wall and Church of the Nativity
- Descend into Bethlehem's Grotto of the Nativity to see Jesus’ birthplace
- Trace Jesus' footsteps around Old Jerusalem during his last hours
- Walk the Via Dolorosa to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, site of Jesus’ crucifixion
- Visit the Mount of Olives, Church of All Nations, Convent of the Sisters of Zion and more
- Enjoy a hotel pickup and drop-off at your Tel Aviv hotel on both tours
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A moderate dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. Please refrain from wearing shorts. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Sequence of tours differs depending on day of week selected
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel for Bethlehem only
- Please note this tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bein Harim Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms