3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
From ancient architecture to award-winning archaeological museums, the most recommended attractions in Thessaloniki tend to be daytime activities. Get a more fulsome picture of Greece’s hippest city during this nighttime city tour; from traditional Greek tavernas to live music and a floating bar, this tour offers the chance to hit the town like a local rather than spending the night glued to your hotel TV.
- Start your night off with a complimentary glass of wine and plate of finger food
- Get to know other travelers: this tour may have up to 15 guests
- Check out the Greek music scene: from live bands in a taverna to pounding club anthems
- Your English-speaking guide makes it easier to order drinks and get around after dark
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking escort
3 (Three) course dinner
Beverage - water and one bottle of beer or 1 glass of wine
Extra food consumption
Departure & Return
Departure PointStatue of Eleftherios Venizelos, Egnatia 78, Thessaloniki 546 24, Greece
Return DetailsThessaloniki, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY MTM D.M.C Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Thessaloniki - A City that never sleeps Night Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Thessaloniki - A City that never sleeps Night Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Thessaloniki - A City that never sleeps Night Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 6357P293
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursNightlifeWalking ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingThessalonikiNight Tours - MacedoniaNightlife - MacedoniaWalking Tours - MacedoniaArt Tours - MacedoniaHalf-day Tours - MacedoniaNight Tours - OhridNightlife - OhridWalking Tours - OhridArt Tours - OhridHalf-day Tours - OhridNight Tours - SkopjeNightlife - SkopjeWalking Tours - SkopjeArt Tours - SkopjeHalf-day Tours - SkopjeCategory