6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The coastal scenery off Thessaloniki is considered among the finest in Greece, but the only way to fully appreciate the views is from the waves. On this private boat tour, cruise from Thermaikos Bay to Navagio Beach with your captain, and admire uninterrupted views over the shoreline. With wine and soft drinks on board, soak up the rays and enjoy free time to swim and snorkel at your leisure.
- Cruise the waves off Thessaloniki on this half-day sightseeing tour
- Reach pretty Navagio beach with your guide at the helm of your boat
- Panoramic views over the beautiful coastal scenery
- Wine and soft drinks are available on board, and included on your tour
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charge
Wine and soft drinks
Transfer in extra cost
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Blue Foam sailing cruises , Politechniou 137, Nea Michaniona 570 04, GreeceThis activity will end right where it started.
Please follow to meeting point, not the address
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country are required at time of booking for all participants.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please follow to meeting point, not the address. https://goo.gl/maps/bsvsvsdtu682
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off with extra cost. ( Spesial Price)
- There is the feasibility for extra benefits for an extra charge.
- All the attached cruises can be modified due to the weather.
- Most travelers can participate
- The phone number is also WhatsApp
- There is free parking space near the boat
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sailinfoam
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Thessaloniki : Half-Day Sailing Cruise to Shipwreck Bay !?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Thessaloniki : Half-Day Sailing Cruise to Shipwreck Bay !?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Thessaloniki : Half-Day Sailing Cruise to Shipwreck Bay !?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Thessaloniki : Half-Day Sailing Cruise to Shipwreck Bay !
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMountain Bike ToursClassic Car Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingThessalonikiBus Tours - MacedoniaMountain Bike Tours - MacedoniaClassic Car Tours - MacedoniaHalf-day Tours - MacedoniaCategory