12 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore the historic shores of Greece’s Athos Peninsula during this 12-hour cruise-based excursion from Thessaloniki. Learn about the origins of Eastern Orthodox beliefs at the UNESCO-listed monasteries of Mount Athos, and then discover the charming village of Ouranoupoli. You’ll also enjoy traditional Greek dances and music on the return trip to port.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Family friendly
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by luxury A/C bus
Commentary & information throughout the cruise through speakers
Folklore show with traditional dances & Greek music
English speaking expert escort
Lunch & drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Besides central located hotels, we offer pick up service also from Aristotelous, Galerious Arch, Corner West Saloon (Leoforos Vasileos Georgiou) and Everest (Prasina Fanaria).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 600 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keytours - Greece
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Athos Peninsula Day Cruise from Thessaloniki?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Athos Peninsula Day Cruise from Thessaloniki?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Athos Peninsula Day Cruise from Thessaloniki?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Athos Peninsula Day Cruise from Thessaloniki?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Athos Peninsula Day Cruise from Thessaloniki
1 hour 30 minutes
10 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Day CruisesWater ToursSailingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingThessalonikiDay Cruises - MacedoniaWater Tours - MacedoniaSailing - MacedoniaFull-day Tours - MacedoniaCategory