- Travel by train from Thessaloniki to Kalabaka round-trip
- Tour Meteora with a guide in a group of no more than 15 people
- See all six of Meteora’s stunning monasteries, and visit one or two
- Explore Meteora in comfort in a limousine minibus with onboard Wi-Fi
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Thessaloniki New Railway Station Meeting Point : Kalabaka Train Station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Visitors inside monasteries must be dressed modestly. Women must wear long skirts and long-sleeved blouses. Men must wear long pants and long-sleeved shirts.
- We are not responsible for any train delays effecting the duration of the tour. We will be waiting for you to the train station. We guarantee to bring you back in time to the train station.
- Your train tickets are e-tickets and will be send to your email after your tour confirmation.
- Meeting point of the tour is the Train Station in Kalabaka. ( The mini bus will wait for you outside the station )
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Dont forget that you have to change train in Palaiofarsalos Station
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Meteora Thrones -Travel Center
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The 3-hour train trip to and from Meteora is tiring but worth it!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews