- Learn the fascinating history of the Meteora Monasteries from a guide
- Visit one of central Greece's most remote and impressive UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Enter two of the ancient monasteries built high on a rock formation
- Includes round-trip transport from Thessaloniki hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wear comfortable clothing and sensible shoes - For entering the monasteries of Meteora, appropriate clothing is required.
- Ladies must not wear short skirts and must have long sleeves.
- Men are not allowed to wear shorts
- Please notice that extra charges may apply per person or in total of the group for pick-ups from hotels- villas- airbnb outside the proximity of our tour selected pick route. In that case we can provide round trip transfer for customer(s) convenience ad-hoc quoted as per location of customer(s)' property.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY MTM D.M.C Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff