- Follow in the footsteps of Alexander the Great at Pella and Aigai (Vergina)
- Explore the 4th-century BC tomb of King Philip II, Alexander’s father
- Learn about the Greek kingdom of Macedonia from your guide
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transfers from central hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We depart to Pella with the bus along with our friendly trip attendant-archaeologist. Our pick up times and places are as follows :
at 08:00 from the White Tower,
at 08:05 from the hotel Makedonia Palace,
at 08:15 from Aristotle’s Square & Egnatia Street (at the statue of Venizelos),
at 08:20 from Capsis Hotel and
at 08:25 from The Met Hotel
The distance is about 50 km and lasts about 45’.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please notice that in case of a property accommodation outside our preselected pick up routing then a closest point for pick up to your accommodation will be appointed. Clients should reach this point on their own transportation means.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY MTM D.M.C Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Pella and Vergina Day Trip from Thessaloniki.