Departure & Return
In front of the Electra Palace hotel on Aristotle square at the city tourism info glass kiosk
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
|Sunday:||09:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
At the Galerius monument of Rotonda, near Egnatia street
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Includes a lot of walking, some on uneven surface and more things to see en route
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Greece Guided Tours by Efi Kalamboukidou
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands