10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
After the trip you will receive with email photos and video of your trip.
Pick up and drop off service from your hotel in Thessaloniki
Professional chauffeur (English-speaking)
Transportation by air-conditioned V.I.P. car or mini van
WiFi on board
Guide who speaks your language
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Makedonia Airport, Thessaloniki Greece
- Λιμάνι Θεσσαλονίκης, Ladadika, Thessaloniki 546 25, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hello Thessaloniki
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Thessaloniki to Edessa & Pozar Thermal Spa- Private Day Trip?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Thessaloniki to Edessa & Pozar Thermal Spa- Private Day Trip?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Thessaloniki to Edessa & Pozar Thermal Spa- Private Day Trip?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Thessaloniki to Edessa & Pozar Thermal Spa- Private Day Trip?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 215738P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingThessalonikiShore Excursions - MacedoniaBus Tours - MacedoniaPorts of Call Tours - MacedoniaFull-day Tours - MacedoniaShore Excursions - OhridBus Tours - OhridPorts of Call Tours - OhridFull-day Tours - OhridShore Excursions - SkopjeBus Tours - SkopjePorts of Call Tours - SkopjeFull-day Tours - SkopjeCategory