- See the Forbidden City, Summer Palace, Great Wall, and Tiananmen Square
- Maximize your time with private transfers direct from Tianjin cruise port
- Enjoy two delicious restaurant lunches plus a traditional tea ceremony
- Immerse in Chinese culture with the help of your private guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can also pick up clients who stay at hotels within the downtown area of Beijing.
- Tianjin Xingang Customs, 2PWW+M7V, Binhai, Tianjin, China
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Passport names, passport numbers, date of birth and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please provide all travelers' dates of birth, full passport names and passport numbers. We need this information for buying entrance tickets to attractions for you. This information must match with your passports exactly, on the day of travel
- Please kindly provide your mobile phone number upon booking if available just for in case
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private China Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.