7 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover three of northeast China’s historical treasures on a private day trip to Huangyaguan, Dule Temple, and Imperial Mausoleums from Tianjin. Absorb the scenery and history on a walk along the mountainous Huangyaguan section of the Great Wall, and visit the Dule Temple, one of China’s oldest wooden shrines. Lastly, visit the Eastern Qing Mausoleums, the burial place of Qing emperors. Chinese lunch, entrance fees, and hotel pickup and drop-off included.
- Private Huangyaguan, Dule Temple, and Imperial Mausoleums day trip from Tianjin
- Walk on the scenic and restored Huangyaguan section of China’s Great Wall
- Visit the Dule Temple, a wooden Buddhist temple dating from the Liao period
- Admire the richly carved old timber halls, gate, and pavilions
- Explore the Eastern Qing Mausoleums, one of China’s best-preserved imperial tombs complexes
- Includes Chinese lunch at a local restaurant
- Private air-conditioned transport, entrance fees, and hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour escorted by friendly and knowledgeable English-speaking tour guide
Transport with reliable driver and air-conditioned vehicle
Hotel (or Tianjin Cruise Port) pickup and drop-off
Admission ticket to Huangyaguan Great Wall and Dule Temple.