- Private 2-day shore excursion to Beijing from Tianjin Cruise Port
- Ideal for first-time visitors with limited time in China
- Visit top Beijing attractions at a relaxed pace over two days
- See the Summer Palace (Yiheyuan), and the Forbidden City (Imperial Palace)
- Experience the Great Wall of China, one of the New7Wonders of the World
- Port pickup and drop-off, entrance fees, and two lunches are included
Departure & Return
Your tour guide and driver will pick you up at the exit of the arrival hall by holding your name sign
What To Expect
As soon as your cruise ship arrives in Tianjin International Cruise Port, your private guide collects you in an air-conditioned vehicle. During the journey to the Great Wall, your guide provides a historical introduction to one of the New7Wonders of the World.
Arrive at the Great Wall of China, and stop for lunch in a local village. Then absorb stunning views during a cable car ride and learn about the construction of the iconic monument.
You are then transferred to the Summer Palace (Yiheyuan), home to some of China’s most beautiful landscaped gardens.
The first day concludes with hotel drop-off in Beijing.
Day 2: Temple of heaven - Tian'anmen Square - Forbidden city -Tianjin International Cruise Port (L)
Following hotel checkout, you are collected from your accommodation and head to the Temple of Heaven (Tian tan), to admire the vibrant architecture and hear of Ming and Qing dynasty emperors. Then explore Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang) and the Forbidden City (Imperial Palace).
Following a Chinese lunch, head back to the port well in advance of your cruise ship’s departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Passport name and number is required at time of booking for all participants (for getting your Forbidden City entrance ticket in advance)
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Unique Beijing Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I would recommend this translator and driver to anyone who needs great time and receive tremendous knowledge about the country" See review