4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Accomodation as described
The trip fare doesn’t include coffee and any kind of drink except water
Departure & Return
We will meet at hotel "CASTLE PARK"
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Albania Adventure|Albania outdoor|Albania Activities
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Off Road Albania Tours Osumi Canyon to Vjosa River, Përmet (ARG)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Off Road Albania Tours Osumi Canyon to Vjosa River, Përmet (ARG)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Off Road Albania Tours Osumi Canyon to Vjosa River, Përmet (ARG)?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Off Road Albania Tours Osumi Canyon to Vjosa River, Përmet (ARG)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Off Road Albania Tours Osumi Canyon to Vjosa River, Përmet (ARG)
1 day 2 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursExtremeWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTirana4WD Tours - OhridSporting Events - OhridBus Tours - OhridHiking - OhridNature and Wildlife - OhridSafaris - OhridMulti-day Tours - OhridExtreme - Ohrid4WD Tours - PodgoricaSporting Events - PodgoricaBus Tours - PodgoricaHiking - PodgoricaNature and Wildlife - PodgoricaSafaris - PodgoricaMulti-day Tours - PodgoricaExtreme - Podgorica4WD Tours - BudvaSporting Events - BudvaBus Tours - BudvaHiking - BudvaNature and Wildlife - BudvaSafaris - BudvaMulti-day Tours - BudvaExtreme - BudvaCategory