8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Venture outside the capital city and see more of Albania on this day tour that visits three neighboring cities. Travel to Elbasan to see its namesake 15th-century castle, and Struga, a popular tourist destination. Then it’s on to Ohrid, one of the country’s main religious centers. Here you will tour several ancient churches and historical sites.
- Full-day tour from Tirana
- Private tour—only your group participates
- See more of Albania than the capital city
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Professional tour guide
Transport provided by the company
Entry tickets for the ‘’will be visited’’ sites
Hotel pick up in Tirana
Hotel drop off in Tirana
International car insurance
Lunch, Drinks & Snacks
All what is not mentioned in the included
* Tips are not a must in Albania or the Balkans
However, our recommendation is to tip the tour guide/driver 5 - 6 Euros per day/person
as an international practice to tip good service.
Departure & Return
Rruga Reshit Çollaku, Tirana 1000, Albania
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Choose Balkans Incoming Tour Operator
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Day tour of Ohrid from Tirana?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day tour of Ohrid from Tirana?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day tour of Ohrid from Tirana?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Day tour of Ohrid from Tirana
8 to 10 hours
2 hours 20 minutes
2 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTiranaBus Tours - OhridHistorical Tours - OhridFull-day Tours - OhridBus Tours - PodgoricaHistorical Tours - PodgoricaFull-day Tours - PodgoricaBus Tours - BudvaHistorical Tours - BudvaFull-day Tours - BudvaCategory